Indiana Alliance on Prenatal Substance Exposure works to prevent prenatal exposure to alcohol, drug and other substances known to harm fetal development by education, advocating and supporting professionals, policymakers, families and individuals throughout Indiana.
Looking to make a difference? Get involved with our organization to support and help in raising awareness about Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD).
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter!
- Join our coalition!
- Support the FASD Respect Act.
- Donate to support our work in bringing evidence-based prevention methods and interventions to Indiana.
- Attend an FASD educational session or host a training for your organization.
- Help us connect families to more FASD-informed providers: Professional & Community Support – Indiana Alliance (inalliancepse.org)