CCAR Recovery Coach Academy educates participants on how to promote recovery for people seeking or currently in recovery from substance use
CCAR Recovery Coach Academy educates participants on how to promote recovery for people seeking recovery or in recovery from substance use or other addictions and how to help remove obstacles and barriers to recovery. It is a five-day, 30-hour interactive knowledge and skill development training. Participants will be expected to ATTEND ALL 5 DAYS of this training. Training is held daily from 9am-4:30pm EST.
- You will be expected to be on webcam, have regular use of your microphone and speakers, and participate as part of this course every day.
- Be in an environment where you can focus and have minimal distractions (not driving, shopping, at an appointment etc.)
- This course provides 30 CEU for all who complete the course
- This course meets the 30 hour education requirement for the ICAADA CAPRC I & II and the CARC credential.
- A 2-day Peer Recovery Ethics course is also required for the CAPRC I & II credential
To learn more about the available recovery coach credentials through ICAADA, please click here