Prenatal Alcohol Exposure and Child Development
Effects of Prenatal Exposure and Beyond
Wednesday, March 17 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CST
Children with Prenatal Alcohol Exposure struggle with choices and consequences regardless of appropriate instruction, lack age-appropriate attentiveness, and negatively react to the smallest disruption of their routine.
- Learn the effects of specific substances
- Understand the direct effects of prenatal substance and alcohol exposure
- Guide children’s behavior in a positive, meaningful manner
- Discuss strategies to help children feel safe and calm in their environment
- Identify what needs to be put into place to support social emotional development
This webinar has been approved for 2 CEU credits by the Indiana Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist and Mental Health Counselor Board to provide Category I Continuing Education programs for: LSW, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LMFTA, LCAC and LACs.