Are you a parent or caregiver of a child with a fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD)?
We need your help to develop a new smartphone app for families!
New Research Study!
Researchers at the University of Rochester are developing a new app for families raising children with FASD.
We need input from families to make sure it is easy to use and is helpful!
- Parents or caregivers of children with FASD ages 3 to 17
- All types of families
- People with different comfort levels with technology
How can I help?
- Participate in a focus group or interview. Call today to see if we are scheduling in your area!
- Try out parts of the app and tell us what you think
- You will receive $20 each time you participate.