August 4, 2022 9AM-12 PM EST
Strengthening the Attachment Relationship with Caregivers Experiencing Behavioral Health Conditions and their Young Children
- Participants will identify 3 ways in which behavioral health conditions affect attachment.
- Participants will develop new strategies for supporting attachment with caregivers.
- Participants will acquire stronger understanding of characteristics of adult attachment patterns.
September 1, 2022 9AM-12 PM EST
Relationship-Based Assessments for Young Children with Behavioral Health Needs
- Participants will be able to identify the necessary components in the clinical diagnosis of young children with behavioral health needs.
- Participants will become familiar with the ways in which clinical conditions present in young children.
- Participants will identify new skills in sharing findings with caregivers to promote engagement.
October 6, 2022 9AM-12 PM EST
The Psychology of Pregnancy and Early Parenthood
- Participants will be able to identify the psychological tasks of pregnancy.
- Participants will become familiar with the needs of new parents of young children and how to support them.
- Participants will identify new skills in promoting prenatal and post-natal bonding.
CEUs & RECORDING INCLUDED IN TICKET PRICE.