- Trying Differently Rather Than Harder, by Diane Malbin, M.S.W.
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome: A Parents Guide to Caring for a Child diagnosed with FASD, by Wake Forest University
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome A Guide for Families and Communities, by Ann Streissguth
- The Broken Cord, by Michael Dorris
- Damaged Angels, by Bonnie Buxton
- Rein In Your Brain, From Impulsivity to Thoughtful Living in Recovery, by Cynthia Morena Tuohy
- Working with People with Challenging Behaviors, by Nathan Ory
- Quirky Kids, by Perri Klass, M.D., and Eileen Costello M.D.
- The Out-of-Sync Child Has Fun, by Carol Stock Kranowitz
- Letters to Our Children, Letters from Our Children: Living with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and Alcohol Related Effects, by Badry, D. and Lawryk, L.
- The Long Way to Simple, by Steve Neafcy
- Adopting a Child Living with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder, by Liz Lawryk
- Fantastic Antone Grows Up: Adolescents and Adults with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.Edited by Judith Kleinfeld, with Barbara Morse & Siobhan Wescott
- Our FAScinating Journey: Keys to Brain Potential Along the Path of Prenatal Brain Injury, 3rd Edition. by Jodee Kulp
- Prenatal Alcohol Exposure and Its Effects on Hippocampal Anatomy and Function.by Joanna Sliwowska
KEEP UP WITH US
27 Dec 2021
Rebecca recently sat down (virtually!) with fellow FASD self-advocate Matt Sinclair, fromRead More
28 Nov 2021
Nominate a Youth for a Star Award Stars for Starla recognizes thatRead More
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: New Legislation Will Help Children and Adults Living with FASD, the Nation’s Most Common and Preventable Developmental Disability28 Jun 2021
June 28, 2021 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Susan Elsworth [email protected] 765-278-7005 ClickRead More