We are excited to announce that we have expanded our mission and are now serving all of Indiana. To reflect this change, our name has been changed to Indiana NOFAS, Inc. Follow us on Twitter: @IndianaNOFAS, FB: Indiana NOFAS & on the web: www.indiananofas.org.
We have also become a subsidiary of Mental Health America Indiana, a statewide organization created to work for the mental health of all citizens and victory over mental illness. Building and leading coalitions is a hallmark of MHAI, and we are excited to be part of their broad network. Other MHAI subsidiaries include:
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance Indiana
- Emberwood – offers adult and adolescent outpatient drug, alcohol, and gambling treatment and positive youth-development services designed to prevent substance abuse.
- ICAADA – offers workforce development & credentialing for addiction professionals.
- Indiana Association of Recovery Residences – supports Recovery Residence providers in their effort to deliver quality recovery-oriented housing opportunities to persons in recovery who seek to reside in abstinence-based, peer supportive environments.
- Indiana Addictions Issues Coalition – a broad-based, diverse, not-for-profit organization that advocates on behalf of people with addictive disorders.
- Indiana Association for Infant & Toddler Mental Health
- Indiana Coalition to Reduce Underage Drinking
- Indiana Center for Children and Families – provides assessment, counseling, and therapeutic services for children, adolescents and families.
- Indiana Mental Health and Aging Coalition – works to improve the availability and quality of mental health preventative and treatment strategies to older adults and their families.